SIMPLY STIRRED SMASHED AVOCADO
• 2 Slices of toasted sourdough bread
• 2 Avocadoes
• 100g Cherry Tomatoes, halved
• 2 Rations of Bacon
• 1 teaspoon EVOO
• 1 teaspoon Simply Stirred Caramelised Balsamic with Pepper
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Using a small sharp knife, cut avocado in half length-ways around the seed. Remove seed. Scoop flesh into a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Coarsely mash with a fork.
2. Heat oil in a medium non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add Bacon and cook to your liking.
3. Divide and gently spread avocado mixture over toasted sourdough slices. Then top with bacon and cherry tomatoes, season with salt and pepper.
4. Serve with a drizzle of Simply Stirred Caramelised Balsamic.
*Also delicious with our Simply Stirred Egyptian Dukkah sprinkled over the top prior to drizzling the Balsamic