If you ask us, one of the best parts of Christmas is the spirit of giving!
Great gifts certainly don’t need to be large in size to make a big impact. With that in mind, we’ve shared some of our all-time favourite presents (both from the Pudding Lady and other treasure troves) with you below.
Each is versatile enough to gift to neighbours, special members of your community/groups you may be a part of, and, of course, your nearest and dearest family and friends!
These “stocking stuffer” style Christmas presents also travel well and we know they will bring a little extra joy to the “giftee” at this time of year.
1. The AROMA of Christmas Time
From freshly cut Christmas pines, to aromatic plum pudding, spiced gingerbread and crisp mint – these scents are synonymous with Christmas time.
You can capture these in beautiful items that will enhance the Christmas table and surrounds during this distinctive holiday period (and the time beyond).
• Christmas Scented Candles like apple and cinnamon or Christmas pudding are a wonderful thematic choice and the ideal size for most stockings. Not to mention, they emit a gorgeous glow and ambient warmth once lit.
• Christmas Aroma Reed Diffusers are another wonderful option that are available in a range of “festive fragrances”. Unlike candles, can be left unattended and will continue to release a gentle scent over time. Both of the above Christmas gift ideas can be easily found at major department stores or online around Christmas time.
2. Getting into the SPIRIT of Things
If you know your recipient enjoys spirits (such as brandy, rum, or Baileys), you can find these in tiny bottles (around 50ml) at your local bottle shop. They make for perfect little gifts on their own, or you can cluster a few together in a clear container to form a “mini bar in a jar”.
A small dose of “festive spirit” (in mini bottle form) can also be gifted alongside a traditional Christmas dessert as an ideal accompaniment to a slice of Christmas Cake or Christmas Plum Pudding (after all, the flavours are known to be enhanced with a little dose of high-quality, distilled spirits).
3. The TASTE of Christmas
• The Pudding Lady Cookie range is full of delectable bites of festive fun! Each of the three varieties are infused with mouth-watering pudding flavours (Decadent Chocolate Pudding, Traditional Christmas Pudding and Classic Sticky Date Pudding) – so there is something to please every taste!
Sweet tooths, tea lovers and traditionalists alike are sure to fall in love with the shortbread-like texture and delightful, nostalgic flavours within.
At just $13.50, they are great value during Christmas gift season and presented in beautiful pink boxes (ready for gifting!).
• Pudding Lady Christmas Logs also make scrumptious stocking stuffer gifts that taste as incredible as they look!
If like us, you believe no pudding is truly complete without a dessert sauce, our gift boxes are excellent value that offer the best of both:
- Our Favourite Gift Set: a mouth-watering Traditional Christmas Pudding Log and rich, creamy, Brandy Custard Sauce
- Choc Indulgence Gift Set: a decadent Chocolate Log Pudding with luscious Dulce de Leche chocolate sauce
- Classic Duo Gift Box: an irresistible Sticky Date Pudding Log with indulgent caramel sauce!
Pudding Lady Tip: The hand finished calico wrap around your pudding can be repurposed and given a new life if you wish! Simply clean it and it can transform into a cleaning cloth, wrap to protect foodstuff from spoiling in your fridge/cupboard, or be converted into a drawstring pouch and filled with dried florals (potpourri). It really is the gift that keeps on giving!
4. Something MERRY and BRIGHT
For many, the simple gifts are the most appreciated (and needed)! We love high quality socks; they are an aesthetically pleasing, cosy and practical stocking stuffer Christmas gift choice.
In particular, bold colours fitting of the season (such as red and white or green), or a print, such as polka dots, candy cane stripes or other joyful, jolly motifs that add a subtle “pop” of colour and festive cheer to your present.
Pudding Lady Tip: Did you know you can double a pair of new socks as easy, environmentally friendly wrapping paper? Simply pop smaller items inside socks and wrap the open end over itself and fold down (or tie with a ribbon at the top and bottom like a bon bon/cracker if you prefer).
Our range of Pudding Lady Simply Stirred Dressings are a perfectly sized treat for socks and Christmas stockings and dress up and will enhance any festive salad on the Christmas table!
5. The GIFT of CHOICE
Finally, if you are shopping for someone else and know they enjoy a treat, but aren’t certain of their dietary requirements or preferences, you can’t go wrong with a Pudding Lady Gift Card!
Delivered via email, they make a perfect last-minute gift too (without the hassle of shipping and delays during Christmas)!
Whatever you choose to give, and however you celebrate, we wish you a very Merry Christmas indeed!
Discover the best of the Pudding Lady Christmas Collection here and place your order in time for Christmas today!