We are undoubtedly facing challenging times, and sometimes all you can do is have a greater appreciation for life’s many small moments.
Right now, we think there’s something to be said about taking the time to enjoy the little things in life, like a warm cup of tea and a delicious cookie.
We have partnered with one of our favourite Australian tea houses – Brookfield Tea House, to share our most loved tea and cookie pairings.
We hope the below suggestions help make your morning, afternoon or after-dinner tea treat a little sweeter!
Your favourite festive traditional pudding is reimagined in a delicious, golden baked biscuit form.
#1 Tea Pairing Suggestion:
- This tea retains all the best bits of a classic Earl Grey, and elevates it with delicate floral notes (like pink rose petals and blue mallow). It’s like journeying through a French Garden from your teacup!
- We love that it is a well-rounded black tea, and the citrus derived bergamot enhances the medley of rich, vine ripened fruits (sultanas, raisins, currants and dates) and candied orange peel in the cookies
- The delicious mix of spices infused in the Traditional Pudding Infused Cookies pairs beautifully with this tea
Enjoy this pairing as:
- A morning or afternoon pick-me up
- An all-natural tea option, enriched with healthy antioxidants that may also help with digestion.
2. Decadent Chocolate Pudding Infused Cookies
Just when you thought chocolate pudding couldn’t get any better – it’s available in a delicious, baked biscuit form!
#2 Tea Pairing Suggestion:
- Unlike other black teas we’ve tried, Fairy Dust has no bitterness and is a perfect everyday “go to” tea; with or without milk
- It has a gorgeous aroma and includes subtle maple syrup and nutty flavours, which are wonderfully balanced in-between bites of our chewy, chocolatey pudding cookies
#3 Tea Pairing Suggestion:
- This white tea is so light and beautiful. It has a gentle taste that comes from a lingering, delicate blend of lychee, vanilla and subtle addition of rose petals
- Made in Australia from entirely natural ingredients, we love sipping this as a perfect companion for our Chocolate Pudding Cookies. The tea helps enhance the fruits we infuse into each batch of cookies
- Take a moment for yourself and have a cup of Pink Lychee White Tea and a Chocolate Pudding Cookie to relax
The classic, English-favourite dessert of sticky date pudding has been captured in cookie form for your enjoyment!
#4 Tea Pairing Suggestion:
- This is such a special tea – it comes from traditional Chinese Jasmine Blossoms. They are hand-rolled into “pearls” and infused with the fragrance of Jasmine once the flowers open at night
- Classified as a “green tea”, it is very easy drinking – and made even better with bites of our Classic Sticky Date Pudding Cookies!
- The cookies have a shortbread-like texture, and since they are not overly sweet, the natural Jasmine sweetness of the tea creates a balanced taste leaving you wanting another cookie, and cuppa!
#5 Tea Pairing Suggestion:
- This tea tastes like comfort and calmness in a cup
- The cultivated honey and premium dates in our Sticky Date Cookies taste even better with the yummy flavours of vanilla and fennel in the tea
- This pairing = 100% pure deliciousness!
Enjoy this pairing as:
- A relaxing break in the day, or in the evening after dinner as a treat a few hours before bed (and peaceful sleep thanks to the chamomile)
More Tea and Cookie Information:
- Our friends at Brookfield Tea House specialise in a wide variety of teas – from black and green, to white, floral and herbal options (including an innovative alcohol-free inspired range of Christmas Punch tea, Hot Scotch and Ginny Gin)
- There is something for all flavour palettes and they are all-natural and enriched ingredients that may give your health a little boost too!
- They are made in Australia from a range of high quality, carefully selected native and exotic ingredients
Our cookies are thoughtfully baked to golden perfection with the finest quality speciality ingredients and Australian butter, sugar, and finely milled flour.
To learn more, or shop our Pudding Lady Cookie range, click here.
We hope you enjoy these cookies with a warm, refreshing and relaxing, delicious cup of tea as much as we do!