Terms & Conditions
Footer Menu » Terms & Conditions
Newcastle's Pudding Lady Security Policy
Newcastle's Pudding Lady uses the Card Access Hosted Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. Card Access processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Newcastle's Pudding Lady or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within Card Access's bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- Card Access is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- Card Access at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Newcastle's Pudding Lady.
For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit www.cardaccess.com.au
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from Pudding Lady containing your order details (if you have provided your email address). We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. We will attempt to send your goods via Australia Post Express post satchels, especially to residential addresses or by road freight if it's heavy or to a business address. Dispatch is usually within 24 hours so you should receive your order within 2-5 working days; however if goods are unavailable delivery will take a little longer.
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at email@example.com.
Refund & Returns Policy
If there is damage to a product we will give you a 7 day money-back guarantee from the time you receive the goods. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within that time if you are not satisfied with your purchase so that we can resolve any problems. This refund policy does not apply to goods which have been used, damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product or if they have been dropped or broken. All products must be returned in their original condition. All postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the buyer.
We recommend that you return the product via Registered post and that you pre pay all postage. You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit & therefore advise you take out shipment registration of insurance with your postal carrier. Newcastle's Pudding Lady will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.